Mercedes-Benz is still keeping its Porsche 911 contender – rumored to be called the SLC – under wraps, but a new set of spy shots gives us our best look yet at the sporty coupe. With production of the SLS AMG winding down, development of the SLC (codenamed C190) is steadily progressing, and while this car still wears plenty of swirly camouflage, it has dropped the heavier cladding seen in prior spy shots to reveal some of the coupe's lines.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!