Mercedes-Benz is still keeping its Porsche 911 contender – rumored to be called the SLC – under wraps, but a new set of spy shots gives us our best look yet at the sporty coupe. With production of the SLS AMG winding down, development of the SLC (codenamed C190) is steadily progressing, and while this car still wears plenty of swirly camouflage, it has dropped the heavier cladding seen in prior spy shots to reveal some of the coupe's lines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX