For the 2016 model year, the US is getting Mercedes' recent European updates to the CLA45 and GLA45 AMG. Engine output jumps to 375 hp and 350 pound-feet of torque, and most gears have shorter ratios. The result is much quicker acceleration.
Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG: Detroit 2014
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jan 13, 2014
Mercedes-Benz has finally rolled out the production version of its GLA45 AMG, and, well... it looks pretty much exactly the same as the concept version we saw in Los Angeles. While that's not necessarily a bad thing, we'd definitely opt for the more sedate silver version (below) that we've seen in the automaker's own images as opposed to the kitted-out model (above) that we think is called the Edition 1 that's sitting on the show floor at the Detroit Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX