Just days after we caught the first glimpse of the next-generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG doing cold weather testing, here are some fresh images of its high-performance wagon sibling getting a workout. It has been a while since we've spotted Mercedes testing the C-Class T, but it's clear Affalterbach's version is getting an extra dose of aggressiveness.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG spy shots
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 7, 2014
While the next Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG has been rumored to get a new twin-turbocharged, 4.0-liter V8 with somewhere between 450 and 500 horsepower, the looks of the actual car have been a mystery – at least until now. Our spy shooters have caught Affalterbach's latest creation during cold-weather testing in Sweden, and it's surprisingly understated.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX