This isn't your father's gas-guzzling 450SEL. Mercedes-Benz has been promising a real fuel-efficient version of its E-Class sedan and the German automaker has finally delivered. The new E250 Bluetec diesel will get 45 miles per gallon on the highway, a good bit better than the 39 mpg highway MB said when the E250 BlueTEC concept sedan debuted at the 2009 New York Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX