If the Italian Polizia di Stato (state police) need to get somewhere in a hurry, they've got a Lamborghini Gallardo at their disposal. But what about the national Carabinieri? Not about to left behind, the para-military police turned not to one of their own domestic sportscar-makers, but to the UK. (Or to a foreign-owned automaker based there with mostly Italian management.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX