Land Rover has a big anniversary to celebrate at this year's New York Auto Show. The company is marking its 25th year in the States, and it's busting out a few historical models for display at the show for the occasion. Those include a 1987 Range Rover, a 1993 Land Rover 110, a 1995 Range Rover Classic and a 1994 Camel Trophy Discovery, among others. These bruisers won't just be parked under the expo center lights, either. Land Rover has set up a special off-road course on site to demonstrate th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX