Sorry, Phillips de Pury & Company, but you guys evidently had no business auctioning this car at a sale of contemporary art. Because no matter what the dynamic rap duo of Kanye West and Jay-Z did to it, this 2004 Maybach 57 is, first and foremost, a used car. Clearly the art community has voted with its wallets – and decided that the vehicle's value is about what you could make if you parted it out. Frankly, that's sad.
- Mar 14, 2012
Jay-Z and Kanye West 2004 Maybach 57 "Otis"
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!