It used to be that New York marked the end of the auto show season, but after the Shanghai show has moved so as not to compete with NYC, we've settled in for a few more weeks of teasing. Here we have another glimpse of the Vulcano, the supercar created by Shanghai-based boutique carmaker Icona that we'll see revealed at the Shanghai Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX