The crew at Hennessey has finally gotten around to showing the world just how quick the Venom GT really is by pulling off a 0-230 mph sprint on runway. The best run took a scant 19.96 seconds to stick the speedometer at 228 mph.
Hennessey Venom GT in Yellow
- Jeff Sabatini
- Nov 30, 2011
There's gilding the lily, and then there is this: An open-air version of Hennessey's 1,200-horsepower Venom GT supercar.
- Aaron Richardson
- Sep 11, 2011
It's easy to talk endlessly about unbelievably powerful cars, almost to the point that numbers become meaningless. In an effort to crystallize what 1,200 horses in a 2,685-pound car can do in the real world, we present a new video of the 2012 Hennessey Venom GT.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 15, 2011
Hennessey has announced that it will show off its Venom GT on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX