In a commercial market where "change" is a four-letter word, Ford has a lot of explaining to do.
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 15, 2011
First the Panther platform and now E-Series vans? That might be the case, according to a presentation shown to investors at a Ford press event held alongside the Frankfurt Motor Show. The discussion centered on how Ford is reducing costs by producing global vehicles on singular platforms. This includes its commercial van lineup, and it sounds like the entire bulk of that business will soon be shouldered by the Ford Transit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX