It's a big week for buildings: after the announcement of Lamborghini's prototype center, not only is Ford not pulling out of Europe, it has spent €11.6 million ($14.3M U.S.) to expand its design center in Germany. The 3,000 square-meter architectural addition to the location charged with global design of small and compact Ford models revamps existing studios, adds a "powerwall" for projecting 3D designs and virtual envrionments, along with new machines for clay modeling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX