Making its debut at the Chicago Auto Show, this Ford TrackSTer is a build done in cooperation between Ford, Ken Block and Los Angeles-based tuner, Fifteen52. Starting with a stock 2013 Ford Focus ST, the TrackSTer received extensive styling and performance enhancements.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX