Ford model names have always been rather esoteric. Okay, so Model T was fairly straightforward, but just about everything since has been named to evoke an image of something else: Mustang. Explorer. Focus. Heck, even Taurus is more imaginative than calling it the Ford Rental Car. The Blue Oval's latest product, however, is considerably more straightforward. At least in name.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX