Ford model names have always been rather esoteric. Okay, so Model T was fairly straightforward, but just about everything since has been named to evoke an image of something else: Mustang. Explorer. Focus. Heck, even Taurus is more imaginative than calling it the Ford Rental Car. The Blue Oval's latest product, however, is considerably more straightforward. At least in name.
- Sep 19, 2011
Ford E-Bike Concept
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!