Ford model names have always been rather esoteric. Okay, so Model T was fairly straightforward, but just about everything since has been named to evoke an image of something else: Mustang. Explorer. Focus. Heck, even Taurus is more imaginative than calling it the Ford Rental Car. The Blue Oval's latest product, however, is considerably more straightforward. At least in name.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!