One of the most complex parts of a modern Formula One car is its steering wheel, which can be worth tens of thousands of dollars on its own and packing all the controls you'd expect to find on a dashboard right onto the wheel itself. Ferrari took a similar approach with the steering wheel on the 458 Italia, moving the starter button, chassis mode dial, windshield wiper controls, headlights, turning indicators... everything right onto the face of the wheel, while removing the usual stalks to allo
Ferrari 458 game wheel by Thrustmaster
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX