The Equus Bass 770 has gone viral, and it's not hard to see why. The retro styling of the boutique modern muscle car draws inspiration mainly from the old Ford Mustang fastback, but also the Dodge Challenger, and it's powered by a thoroughly modern supercharged 6.2-liter V8 that makes 640 horsepower, a la Chevrolet's recently departed Corvette ZR1. It all comes together to give the Bass 770 a claimed 0-60 miles-per-hour time of 3.4 seconds and top speed of 200 mph, which makes us wonder why it t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX