GulfNews.com reports the Dubai Police will add even more exotic cars to its fleet of law enforcement vehicles. As you may recall, the city's police department already has a Ferrari FF and a Lamborghini Aventador. Now it looks as if officers will be able to patrol the streets in an Aston Martin One-77 Q-Series and a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. An undefined Bentley will also join the the fleet in the near future. Right now, the One-77 is on display at the Arabian Travel Market for tourists to enjoy. So
Dubai Police Lamborghini Aventador
- Zach Bowman
- May 6, 2013
- John Neff
- Apr 11, 2013
There is a long history of law enforcement adding supercars to their police cruiser fleets. The latest comes from a likely place, Dubai, where one-upping the rest of the world in conspicuous consumption has become a national point of pride.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX