It sounds like the flittering of fresh $100 bills, or at least that's what we assume it sounds like. DDMWorks in South Carolina has released the first 700 conversion kit for the Ariel Atom 2. By strapping both a turbocharger and a supercharger to the Ecotec 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, the company has managed to wring a full 700 horsepower from the mill. Of course, the internals required a bit of massaging. DDMWorks threw in Darton mid sleeves, ceramic-coated Wiseco pistons, H-beam Carrillo r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX