Back in January, Chrysler opened Motor Village in downtown Los Angeles. The hope was that the automaker could create a modern dealership with a customer-focused mission that would help increase market share in LA. Instead, the dealership is costing Chrysler nearly a million dollars.
- Mar 28, 2011
Chrysler Motor Village LA
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 9, 2011
It's official, folks. Motor Village LA, the posh dealership in downtown Los Angeles that Chrysler opened in California to serve as a showcase buying experience and test bed for innovative new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep and Fiat stores, has been sold.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models