Get ready for Siri in your car. Early in 2013, Chevrolet will be the first automaker to roll out Apple's Eyes Free technology, showing up initially in the Spark (in 1LT and 2LT trims) and Sonic (in LTZ and RS versions). Both models also come with six months of OnStar service included for free, which also includes a smartphone app – available for Android, iOS or Blackberry.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX