Roof-mounted carriers are perfect for adding a little extra cargo capacity when heading off on a road trip, but an Australian company has come up with an innovative way to take advantage of this device when not in use. When not needed to carry cargo, the Boatpack becomes a small, lightweight boat, which, as evidenced by the images, can create some absolutely awkward mother-son bonding time. At $1,590, the Boatpack is not cheap, but if you like spending a little time on a small lake while on vaca
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX