In just its first season back in DTM race series, BMW pulled off a trifecta of wins (driver's title, manufacturer title and team title), and the automaker is celebrating with a limited-production commemorative version of the M3 called the DTM Champion Edition. BMW said that only 54 of these cars will be produced starting in February, but it did not say in which markets the car will be available. Included in the car's 99,000 euro (about $130,000 in the States) price is the chance to attend the BM
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX