When Bisimoto took on the challenge of tuning the rather pedestrian Hyundai Elantra GT into a proper performance vehicle for SEMA, it took no half-measures. Rather than simply dropping in a turbocharger and bumping up output by 50 horsepower or so, the tuning house completely revamped the engine, added forced induction and fed the thing a bottle full of methanol. The result is a 600-horsepower car that has a singular appearance package to match its utterly jaw-dropping performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX