The producers of Iron Man 3 undoubtedly have the No. 24 Audi RS5 DTM car driven by Adrien Tambay at last week's Hockenheim round to thank for the movie's record-breaking global opening. Not only was Tambay's car wrapped to be a high-speed billboard for the movie, the entire team dressed in Iron Man-themed race suits made by partner Alpinestars and wore themed helmets from Uvex. What other reason could there be?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX