It's a pretty fair bet that we've all had "that" teacher. The educator that stood out above all the others while we were in school and not only taught us, but made us into a better person – our very own Mr. Feeny, Mr. Belding, Mr. Holland or even Mr. Miyagi.
Aston Martin One-77
- Brandon Turkus
- May 14, 2014
- Zach Bowman
- May 29, 2012
It was only a matter of time before we heard word of a deceased Aston Martin One-77. Reports kicking around the web suggest the owner of one of the 700-horsepower supercars got just a bit too close to a curb at a high rate of speed in Hong Kong, sending ultra-rare bodywork scattering across the landscape. Details are scarce at the moment, but reports suggest the owner is from mainland China and the accident only involved the Aston Martin. Even so, reports suggest the car looks as if it was being
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX