The world may never see a mid-engine Aston Martin. Never, ever. Why? Because grand touring, which is and has always been what Aston Martin is about, goes about as well with a mid-engined layout as whiskey goes with wasabi. Why do you think Ferrari and Bentley, also notable GT manufacturers, keep their big, comfortable and fast vehicles with the engine in front?
Aston Martin DBC Concept by Samir Sadikhov
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!