The 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility might initially look like just the latest Explorer, but underneath its skin is a bushel of heavy-duty upgrades to make sure it can properly stop crime.
2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 11, 2015
Perps beware: Ford has followed up on its update of the popular Explorer CUV with its latest Police Interceptor Utility, at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies