We know it doesn't look like a concept, but the Golf TDI SportWagen being shown at today's New York Auto Show is not (yet) a production model. There will indeed be a production car bearing the same name coming to these United States early next year, and it will look very much like the showcar seen above, but there are decisions that still need to be made lying under the wagon's skin before any of that can happen.
2015 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen
- Steven J. Ewing
- Apr 11, 2014
Feast your eyes on the new longroof model of the seventh-generation Volkswagen Golf – something we've already seen with Variant badging overseas. This concept (yes, it really is a concept) previews the next Golf SportWagen that will go on sale in the US in early 2015, and makes its official debut next week at the 2014 New York Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX