After tons of teasing, Toyota finally unveiled the all-new 2014 Corolla in the wee hours of the – at least to those of us here in the Midwest. The fresh new face of the US-spec car takes a number of cues from the Camry and Avalon sedans, and in S trim with the large alloy wheels and blacked-out front fascia, we'd even venture this is the most boldly styled North American Corolla to date (faint praise as that may be).
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!