The Ram ProMaster is going to look a little smaller on the inside, at least by way of its specification sheets, despite the sheet metal staying the same.
2014 Ram 2500 ProMaster
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 9, 2014
Ram's new, Fiat-derived cargo van, the ProMaster, is set to be recalled over concerns that the accelerator pedals could stick. The issue affects 9,655 ProMasters, with 7,935 vans in the US, 1,437 vehicles in Canada and 283 in Mexico.
- Michael Harley
- Oct 1, 2013
Front-wheel drive is what sets the all-new Ram ProMaster full-size commercial van apart from its competition. In a segment still choked with thirsty, rear-wheel-drive, ladder frame, pickup truck-based cargo vans, the American automaker is introducing something entirely new – well, new to our domestic market, as Europeans will recognize Ram's fresh entrant as a made-for-USA Fiat Ducato.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX