Never one to leave things up to chance, Porsche will deploy a charging system for its upcoming Panamera S E plug-in hybrid that the should match the vehicle's high-end cache.
2014 Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid
- Danny King
- May 6, 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Apr 20, 2013
The entire Porsche Panamera lineup gets a refresh for the 2014 model year, and new additions to the range include two long-wheelbase models and this E-Hybrid fuel-sipper that makes its debut here at the Shanghai Motor Show. And, well, we say "fuel-sipper" lightly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX