Would you buy a Mercedes-Benz if it were made in Mexico? That's what the German outfit is wondering, as it considers localizing production of its new budget model at a factory operated by Nissan, of which the automaker is a joint-venture partner.
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG: First Drive
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jul 10, 2013
Having already driven the new Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, we're just itching to get our hands on its hatchback counterpart, the A45 AMG. Not only has Auto Express driven both cars, it recently pitted them against each other in a head-to-head sibling rivalry throwdown.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX