Hyundai has issued a mid-cycle refresh for all three body styles of its popular Elantra compact at the 2013 LA Auto Show. As mid-cycle refreshes go, this is a fairly comprehensive one, with some sweeping changes beyond the typical new head- and taillights. The big news is a new 2.0-liter engine and a Sport trim group.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX