Fans of the new BMW 3 Series here in the US have likely been waiting for one of two models to arrive: the new M3 or the diesel-powered 335d. Well... keep waiting just a little bit longer. Here at the Detroit Auto Show, BMW is showing off the new entry-level 320i that will join the 3 Series lineup this spring, and rather than bringing added performance or efficiency, this car is boasting affordability above all. The 320i has been on sale in other markets since the current-generation 3 Series was
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX