We were more than a little bummed when Volvo proclaimed it didn't intend to bless the United States with its V40 hatchback/wagon. We're even more bummed now that there's this newly debuted R Design model at the Paris Motor Show.
2013 Volvo V40 R-Design
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 13, 2012
As if we weren't already jealous enough about Europe getting one of the safest and most stylish Volvo cars ever made, the Swedish automaker goes and drops the R-Design treatment on its new hatchback/wagon. Unlike some other R-Design models, the 2013 Volvo V40 R-Design doesn't get any additional power under the hood, but it does come with a more aggressive styling and a lower, firmer suspension setup.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX