You can count on the fact that there will be plenty of tributes to the late Carroll Shelby over the next several months and years – most of them taking the vehicular shape of the Ford Mustang, we'd wager. The one you see above was created by a group called Friends of Carroll and was unveiled by Edsel Ford II, Ford marketing VP Jim Farley and Shelby American President John Luft at the 2012 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX