Have you ever gone to the store, only to become irked after learning that the new [*insert widget here*] that you bought just last week has gone through a price drop? If you're particularly thrifty, even if it's only a couple of bucks, you probably brought in your receipt to see if the store would issue you a credit for the difference. Now, imagine that the widget in question isn't a minor purchase, it's a Porsche – and the price drop isn't just a few bucks – it's thousands.
2013 Porsche Panamera GTS: First Drive
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 13, 2012
It's not like we needed it, but the latest episode of Motor Trend's "Head 2 Head" is more proof that those who spend six-figures buy whatever they want (or more likely, they buy three or four of them), not necessarily what wins the spec war or a drag race.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX