As another model year approaches for the Nissan GT-R, another round of improvements are being made. Rather than simply bumping up the horsepower, Nissan has decided to make refining changes to its supercar, which was recently unveiled in JDM spec for the 2013 model year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX