The Land Rover Range Rover gave a wide, laid-back grin to the Paris Motor Show. Only the fourth change in body style in 41 years, this one has finally been given some angles and curves and a bit of rake, still certifiably a Range Rover but there's more going on than we're used to. Luckily it has more cargo room so it can carry around the haul of commentary its looks have gathered, such as the polarizing headlight and taillights reminiscent of a Ford Explorer, the three-slat vent motif on the fro
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX