In a lineup packed with new and/or freshly styled vehicles, Hyundai's two larger crossovers, the Santa Fe and its all-but-forgotten three-row counterpart, the Veracruz, still wear the automaker's last-generation styling language. That will be addressed (in part, at least) at next month's New York Auto Show when Hyundai unveils the 2013 Santa Fe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX