Today at the São Paulo Motor Show, Honda unveiled the its new Fit Twist softroader. Based on the familiar Fit/Jazz subcompact, the Twist gets its own, distinctive grille and roof rails, along with unique front fascia, matte fender lips and what looks like more ground clearance for the region's notoriously rough roads. Inside, the Twist gets its own seat coverings as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX