Today at the São Paulo Motor Show, Honda unveiled the its new Fit Twist softroader. Based on the familiar Fit/Jazz subcompact, the Twist gets its own, distinctive grille and roof rails, along with unique front fascia, matte fender lips and what looks like more ground clearance for the region's notoriously rough roads. Inside, the Twist gets its own seat coverings as well.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models