Just one model year after a complete redesign, Honda saw fit to make some pretty big changes to the Civic for 2013. Now, with the car about to hit dealers, we're getting our first look at the company's advertising direction for its high-volume compact car. Done as a comic-book-style action cartoon, this video is for the sportier Civic Si models and is obviously geared toward younger, more enthusiast-oriented buyers.
2013 Honda Civic Si
- Zach Bowman
- Nov 29, 2012
Honda has officially unveiled the 2013 Civic at the 2012 LA Auto Show, complete with its substantially revised interior and exterior, which the Japanese automaker hopes will stem the tide of criticism levied at the completely redesigned 2012 model. Designers did away with the short-lived front and rear ends found on last year's ill-received Civic in favor of a look that borrows heavily from the attractive Accord line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX