It's official: A panel of female automotive writers has chosen the Ford Fiesta 1.0-liter EcoBoost as the Womens World Car of the Year, and it beat tough competition like the Mazda CX-5, Range Rover and Porsche Boxster S for the overall top spot.
2013 Ford Fiesta: Paris 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Sep 27, 2012
Ford pulled back the curtain on the 2013 Cygnet Fiesta at this year's Paris Motor Show, fresh from the machine's debut in Amsterdam. Strutting a healthy dose of the company's new design language, the five-door packs a 1.0-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder engine good for 99 horsepower and, according to Ford, segment-leading fuel economy. The 2013 Fiesta also brings MyKey to Europe for the first time, allowing owners to limit parameters from fuel economy to radio volume.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX