No one may have asked Ford to drop the twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 found in the Taurus SHO behind the headlights of the Explorer, but that doesn't mean we're complaining. Ford has just debuted the higher-performance crossover at the 2012 New York Auto Show, complete with its full 350 horsepower. Ford says the newly menacing softroader will be good for around 16 mpg city and 22 mpg highway, and the nudge in power shouldn't do anything but help the vehicle's ability to tow up to 5,000
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX