Our man Steven J. Ewing recently spent some time in a 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee, and while he found a lot to love – particularly underhood – he didn't care for the sedan's retro-steeped visuals, preferring the standard SRT's look instead. Perhaps he'll dig this throwback look instead. Over the weekend, Chrysler unveiled this handsome 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 392 Appearance Package at the eighth annual Spring Festival of LXs, a gathering of Charger, Challenger and Chrysler 300
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX