Cadillac's new XTS isn't just headed to China, it will be built there. The forthcoming full-size luxury cruiser had already been earmarked for production in General Motors' Oshawa, Ontario Assembly Plant, but the automaker has just announced in Beijing that it will also be built in China with its joint venture partner Shanghai General Motors.
2013 Cadillac XTS: LA 2011
- Damon Lavrinc
- Nov 16, 2011
The Cadillac DTS and STS never gained much favor outside of livery slaves and foot-in-the-grave pensioners, and for good reason. Utterly devoid of sex appeal or even the presence of the Escalade or less costly CTS, the Barges of Ft. Lauderdale always came across as something Cadillac had to sell, not something it wanted to.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX