This week's Los Angeles Auto Show plays host to the coming out party for the 2013 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible, which once again gives the German automaker a pair of four-seat convertibles clustered within striking distance of each other's price ranges. That won't be the case for long, however, as the recently refreshed Eos folding hardtop convertible won't get a successor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX