With the introduction of the new 991-series Porsche 911, a multitude of tuners have been hard at work over the last several months tweaking and customizing the latest iteration of Stuttgart's legendary rear-engined sports car. One of those tuners, TechArt, first previewed their take on the new Porsche 911 back in September, but they are now are ready to officially debut the car at the Geneva Motor Show next week.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models