Honda plans to storm the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on June 30, entering ten cars in nine classes at the race to the sky, and signing on as a corporate sponsor. Part of the company's return to grassroots racing – if that's what you can call factory-backed efforts – the banners of Honda R&D and Honda North America will fly on these entries: a first-gen Acura NSX, an Acura TL SH-AWD, Honda CR-Z, Honda Fit EV, one CRF450R and two CRF250R motorcycles, a CBR1000RR motorcycle
2012 Pikes Peak Hill Climb Practice Day 3
- Drew Phillips
- Aug 10, 2012
For the first two practice days of this year's Pikes Peak Hill Climb, we spent our time on the bottom third of the mountain, first checking out the new contenders of the Electric Division, including Monster Tajima's E-Runner, and for the second day catching up with the old and new faces of the Unlimited and Time Attack classes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX