Kia has taken home the first ever Kelley Blue Book award for Total Cost of Ownership among consumer brands. As you might expect, the award goes to brands and vehicles with the lowest projected ownership costs. KBB examines depreciation, fuel costs, fees associated with finance and insurance, maintenance costs and state fees. Both the Optima sedan and Sportage CUV helped Kia cinch the win this award's inaugural year.
2012 Kia Optima SX
- John Neff
- Feb 2, 2012
Kia has been spending big on Super Bowl advertising for a few years now, but its commercials have been hit or miss. Its ad for the big game in 2010 entitled "Joyride" was a hit for bringing toys from our childhood to life behind the wheel of a Sorento, but last year's "One Epic Ride" was a definite miss. Kia's ad for this year's Super Bowl, called "A Dream Car. For Real Life," will likely be a hit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX