Jeep may not have anything big to show us here in Los Angeles, but that doesn't mean the automaker has arrived empty-handed. New for 2012, Jeep has released special Arctic Editions of both the Wrangler and Liberty SUVs, and the icy duo make their debut here at the LA Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX